Can I use MetaTrader 4 to trade on Olymp Trade?
Absolutely! Olymp Trade works with the MetaTrader 4 App. However you need to register and log in to link accounts. You can register and setup your MetaTrader 4 account for Olymp Trade here.
How to register and setup MetaTrader 4 for Olymp Trade?
MetaTrader 4 can be used with Olymp Trade. Follow this simple process and you are good to go. To register with MetaTrader 4 , follow these instructions. Then use it with your Olymp Trade account:
- Go to the Olymp Trade MetaTrader 4 website.
- Pick an account type. Demo or Live.
- Pick a Standard or ECN account. The Standard Account is for beginners.
- Press a radio button for a SWAP Free option. Use the default settings if you a trading newbie.
- Provide a MetaTrader 4 password.
- Click the “Open Account” button.
- The following screen appears. Withy your account information, login, tabs for deposits/withdrawals, etc. Be sure to pick “OlympTrade-Live” as a real account server. Else pick “OlympTrade-Demo” for a demo account.
8. There are more options on this page. You can specify the “Leverage Amount” settings, profile etc. Then proceed to the MetaTrader 4 Web Platform. Provide your password to begin.
Are my account numbers different on the Olymp Trade platform and MT 4?
No. Use the same email and password to log in to metatrader.olymptrade.com and olymptrade.com. No need to register with metatrader.olymptrade.com if you already have an account on olymptrade.com. To access the MetaTrader 4 terminal, you need a special number created in your user account on metatrader.olymptrade.com. The Account No you see on olymptrade.com is a trader’s ID. Avoid using this number to log in to trading platforms.
Your MetaTrader 4 account number is displayed on the MetaTrader 4 platform as illustrated below.
What Kind of Accounts Do You Offer for MetaTrader 4?
There are two account types available for both demo and live modes— ECN and Standard. Using the ECN account, you trade with zero spread and a fixed commission. With a Standard account, a trader has to pay the spread, which starts at 1.1 pips, but does not have to pay a commission for opening a trade.
To figure out how things work, create demo accounts of both types. Do not forget to experiment with a SWAP free option. It replaces a fixed commission for holding a position overnight.